This product will only work with Photoshop CC English version only. Photoshop CS6 and below is not supported and will not work.
Website & Video Demo
Magic Retouch Pro is a plug-in for Photoshop with which you can do professional level of photo retouching without any knowledge of retouching.
With Magic Retouch Pro. You can do professional-level retouching, without any retouching knowledge. The plug-in is beautiful and intuitive to work with. Get the results faster by using sliders, instead of actions.
Magic Retouch Pro, includes a wide variety of features. Including Skin Retouching, Eye Enhancer, Eye Color Change, Eye Shade, Natural Lips Color Boost, Lip Gloss, Lipstick, Digital Makeup, Hair Color Change, Teeth Whitener, Blush On, and 4 skin effects which include, Tan Skin, Candy Skin, Gritty Skin, and High Key Skin effects.
Magic Retouch Pro, is updated on a regular base. We add new features, and bug fixes, to improve the quality of this product, based on our user feedback.
Magic Retouch Pro, can be used in plug-in panel mode. The panel can also be positioned anywhere you want, and can also be docked.
Magic Retouch Pro is easy to use with a lot of learning resources, such as PDF User Guide, and video tutorials.
With rich feature set and low price. Magic retouch pro, is a perfect retouching package, for amateur and professional photographers.
Important: If you purchase this product make sure that “Sample All Layers” is checked otherwise it will not work. You can find details in documentation.
● Basic skin retouching (Retouch fast and easy).
● Advanced skin retouching (Retouch images quickly while retaining full control over skin texture and smoothness and achieve professional retouching results).
● Blemish/Pimples Removal.
● Teeth Whitening.
● Eyes Enhancement.
● Eyes Color Changer.
● Digital Makeup.
● Eye Shade.
● Natural lip color boost.
● Lip gloss.
● Hair color changer.
● Skin looks (Tan skin, Candy skin, High-Key skin, Gritty skin).
● Automatic Dodge and Burn.
● Manual Dodge and Burn.
● Image Effects.
● Intelligent image post processing.
● Integrated inside Photoshop as the panel.
● Easy to use.
● Free future updates.
● Quick customer support.
“This plugin is AMAZING .. is a Must Have to All the Photoshop Users.
Keep the Good Work Mudi
Thanks” – wiseman56
“This rocks. I have limited skills in Photoshop and ZERO ability to do retouching. After using this action for less than a minute I removed acne and crappy discoloration from a picture. WOW !!!
Thanks” – kemrich
“This is amazing dude! Gonna get loads of sales “ – MikeMoloney
“straight to the cart mudi” – angelcano
“that’s great man bookmarked” – mucahitgayiran
“Amazing” – Art101
“Works perfect on Vista & CS6. Really the easiest way of retouching and professional results! And also the best tutorials I’ve ever seen. Amazing! Thank you.” -egorov441
“Im using it now. Yes yes yes!!! It is excellent! Thank you!” ColorfulUmbrella
“Purchased, installed and working like promised. Awesome tool. Thanks for this nice job.” alcantaradesign
● Added new feature Advanced Skin Retouching which will give full control over skin texture and smoothness.
● Added new feature Automatic Dodge & Burn.
● Added new feature Manual Dodge & Burn.
● Improved performance of Eye Color Changer.
● Improved performance of Lipstick.
● Improved performance of Eye Shade.
● Improved performance of Blushon.
● Improved performance of Hair Color.
● Fixed bug in Eye Color Changer which was causing it to behave abnormally for some users.
● Fixed bug in Lipstick which was causing it to behave abnormally for some users.
● Fixed bug in Eye Shade which was causing it to behave abnormally for some users.
● Fixed bug in Blushon which was causing it to behave abnormally for some users.
● Fixed bug in Hair Color which was causing it to behave abnormally for some users.
● User Interface improvements.
● Updated User Guide.
● UI improvements for users who use light theme of Photoshop.
● Fixed bug in Teeth Whitener which is not whitening the teeth properly.
● Added new Blemish Removal Feature.
● User Interface Improvements.
● Fixed bug in back button in Natural Lips Color Boost section.
● Fixed Bug in back button in Eyes Enhancer section.
● Fixed Bug in back button in Lip Gloss section.
What’s new in version 3.6 (Released: 29 September 2016)
● Added support for Photoshop CC 2017.
What’s new in version 3.5 (Released: 29 September 2016)
● Added new hair color change feature.
● Added hair color change video tutorial.
● Improved the performance of Magic Retouch Pro significantly.
● Updated User guide with detailed information.
● Minor UI improvements.
What’s new in version 3.4.1 (Released: 28 June 2016)
What’s new in version 3.4 (Released: 26 June 2016)
What’s new in version 3.3 (Released: 4 May 2016)
What’s new in version 3.2 (Released: 26 April 2016)
What’s new in version 3.1 (Released: 14 April 2016)
What’s new in version 3.0 (Released: 28 January 2016)
What’s new in version 2.9 (Released: 14 January 2016)
What’s new in version 2.8 (Released: 7 September 2015)
What’s new in version 2.7 (Released: 2 August 2015)
What’s new in version 2.6 (Released: 20 June 2015)
What’s new in version 2.5.2 (Released: 10 October 2014)
What’s new in version 2.5.1 (Released: 13 August 2014)
What’s new in version 2.5 (Released: 8 August 2014)
NOTE: All the above mentioned changes & features in v2.5 are only for Photoshop CC 2014.
What’s new in version 2.4.1 (Released: 25 September 2013)
What’s new in version 2.4 (Released: 12 July 2013)
Note:Users of Photoshop CS5 & CS6 don’t need to download this update.
What’s new in version 2.3 (Released: 28 May 2013)
What’s new in version 2.2.1 (Released: 28 jan 2013)
What’s new in version 2.2 (Released: 31 Dec 2012)
What’s new in version 2.1 (Released: 12 Nov 2012)
What’s new in version 2.0 (Released: 2 Nov 2012)
Skin Looks ( Change skin color/type)
What’s New in version 1.1
Note: This plug-in is tested on English version of Photoshop only.
Customers are what make the products better by providing us feedback, bug reports, user experience and new features requests. We are looking forward for your precious feedback.
|Last Update||March 28, 2017, 10:04 am|
|Minimum Adobe CS Version||CC|